Please feel free to contact me at anytime via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am also on Facebook, Twitter (@kathryn_erika), Goodreads, and LinkedIn. I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, and feedback!
Being an Indie Author myself, I am hopeful to support Indie Writers on this site! I would love to conduct an Author Interview with you and potentially read and review your picture-books, children's, middle grade, or tween books and/or ARC's!
UPDATE: For 2016 I am most interested in Reviewing PICTURE BOOKS - as I will be releasing AUDIE THE ANGEL's Picture Book this year!
If you would like to have an Author Interview conducted, just e-mail me a request with a brief description of your book. If it is a good fit for this Blog, I will email you with some questions and have you respond by a specific deadline. I will post my review and/or your interview on my site.
Preferred format for Reviews:
Paperback copy by mail is preferable, however I will also consider Kindle e-book format. For ARC's I can also accept PDF.
Guidelines for the books I will support:
- Please ensure it is decently edited. I have learned this one the hard way myself and I want to encourage all writer's to get professionally edited.
- Please only send me a request if it is a clean read. I would like to read books that are targeted for readers aged 0-10. I have a daughter who I'd love to be able to share some of the books with too.
- Please ensure it is published or slated to be so. I am Indie-writer-friendly, so self-published is fine too!
- Please ensure it is on Amazon or Goodreads, so that I can share my review in more than one place if possible.
- Once my Author Interview and/or Review is posted I only ask that you share it on your social media connections as much as you can.
- When you send me a request there is no guarantee that I will accept your book.
- If I do accept it, I will review it publicly on Amazon, Goodreads, and on my Blog.
- If I am unable to finish a book for one reason or another, I will still review the book in a public forum, but make it quite clear how far I got into the book and why I had to stop.
- Agreeing to review your book does not guarantee a favorable review, and it does not guarantee to be featured in a blog post.
1 Blonde Star: I couldn't even get through the book, I will most likely contact the Author on this.
2 Blonde Stars: This book has a lot of problems but there are a few shining moments.
3 Blonde Stars: I like the idea of the book, but I can't rate higher because of some major flaw or multiple minor flaws.
4 Blonde Stars: I'm in real "like" of the book, but not totally fallen for it.
5 Blonde Stars: Perfecto! Polished, perfect, and possibly I'm in love!
For Author Interview and Book Review Requests please email me at email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter @kathryn_erika
NEW BLOG for The Cheater Eater Novel: http://thecheatereater.blogspot.com/
I really look forward to hearing from you! :-)